Wednesday, July 27, 2011

contest! I love contests!

Being new to the blogosphere can be a tad overwhelming! There are SO MANY wonderful blogs....there isn't enough time in the day to go through them all.

One of my favs though is www.dana-made-it.com. Her photography is amazing and her crafts are great! She does anything and everything- from refurb to baking to crafts to sewing. Her blog is easy to follow/navigate and her ideas are endless! She has inspired me to make my own blog that much better.

Today she announced that she is holding a contest! Ooohhh I like contests! So I decided to join.

She recently celebrated her 3rd year blogging and as a tribute she uploaded all of her past headers into one post. It was pretty neat to see all of the different headers she's created- they were all so fun and unique!

Anyway...the contest requirements are to create a header for her blog.

That's it!

That simple.

You just need to make it roughly the same size as her current one (it can be a different shape). You can use any picture/pictures off her blog and any font type/size you desire. Then you download a picture of it onto her group flicker account. Take a peek...it's only day 1 and there are some pretty neat headers already entered!!

Here are my creations.



made header #2


You like?!?! You should enter too and maybe you can win! 

No comments:

Post a Comment