Wednesday, August 3, 2011

what style are you?




An easy Wednesday brings me to playing around on the computer.

I'm anxiously waiting for my husband to get home from work so that we can hit the road and be off to good ole' Cali! We're going to stay with my Uncle (who lives RIGHT ON the water in Laguna Beach). It's a first time trip to the west coast for the both of us, so I'm really looking forward to it! Can we say surf lessons anyone?! (and right during Shark Week too....Hhmmm)

Anyway, I found this quiz that is 'your design fortune cookie'. I'm one of those people that like a little bit of everything and don't really know what my design aesthetic is?! Good thing I found this quiz so it can tell me!

and the results are...

"Bucolic Artisan" Cozy… not oversized - a hand crafted gem. Your kitchen is your prize. Decorative, finished… elegant. Hibiscus and an Ocean Breeze while you sleep. Art that definitely does not match the sofa. Modern subtleties extend to your table. A cool refreshing drink - and often more than one!(they must really know me) Pre-war, upper east side attitude. Always intriguing, never clumsy. 

and my friends would be Pablo Picasso, Annie Liebowitz, Willie Nelson. how lovely!

Take the quiz and let me know what your 'suspected design style' is! happy hump day...enjoy <3

No comments:

Post a Comment