Wednesday, January 25, 2012

and then...





So... the snow fairies were looking over me and a few days after my winter post- it SNOWED!! It was on a Saturday...and it's all melted already...but I'll take it! It was a nice backdrop to our day stuck inside finishing up the rest of our packing! Yes, we're still packing because we still haven't moved. This will be our 4th time moving so it's safe to say we're kind of "moving pro's", but this time around was a little more crazy. We were supposed to move at the end of December, but some things fell through and we got to stay in our rental house for another month. Then we thought we were going to move into an apartment for 3 months while we looked for a house (our first home!!) but then...a week later... we put an offer in on a house that we fell in love with and it was accepted. Yay! We were first time home buyers... for a day that is. Because then... we rescinded our offer due to some unexpected things wrong with the house that we weren't prepared to deal with. SO... now we're moving into a short term lease apartment closer to both of our jobs (with Steve moving locations he was driving an hour and a half  and I was driving an hour- each way!) Official move out date is this Saturday :-)

I'm excited to have a normal 20 min commute and I'm excited for things to slow down a bit so I can start posting regularly again...but I'm not excited to live in a 900 sq ft apartment...Yikes!

Enjoy the rest of your week! (fingers crossed for more snow...on a weekday that is!)

No comments:

Post a Comment